Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whew! What a rush!

Today I decided to "stalk" the treasury and wait for a spot to open. It was so bad that I almost skipped my afternoon nap just so I could get one. I fell alseep and woke up just as the Treasury West lists hit 222. Two more minutes and I had myself a treasury! It was one of my goals for this year to figure out how to make a treasury. Easy street! Now I just have to figure out how to get a screen shot on here. Bear with me.

Here's the link anyway...For the Love of Circles!

For those of you who don't know what a treasury is, it's a "grouping" of some of your favorites that is dispayed for the general public to view. The list only stays active for a few days. One of the goals of a treasury creator is to make it to the front page. You all better get over to mine and click on the pictures and leave a comment!!

1 comment:

craftersreport said...

Very nice treasury - bright and colorful!
You have a very nice blog as well!