Monday, January 26, 2009

Just a quick one!

I realized the other day that I really need to try my hardest to keep updating my blog daily! After all, what fun is it to read a blog that never changes!

We finally had a slow (or slower) weekend! It was hard to get motivated to do anything around here on Saturday. Last week, everyday was packed full, so it felt good to veg. I did start in on my pictures for above my fireplace. I'll show you pictures when they're all done. Sunday found us over at some friends' house. She is one of my best brain storming buddies and the one that I credit for helping me find my "crafty" side. She got me started with scrapbooking and the rest is history!

I found out last week that one of my husband's nieces got a new sewing machine for Christmas and was going to toss her old one. I'm going to take it off her hands!! I'm just thrilled!! I'm going to have her come over for lunch sometime this week or next and show me the ins and outs of it. I already hopped online and ordered some fabric!! Fun, fun, fun!!

I better scurry aound for a bit while my kids are napping (I already snuck one in!!) so I can get back to my coasters that are waiting to be finished!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Score on the sewing machine! Have fun with it!
-10oneworld on Etsy