Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have my new perfume on today.

It's called "Princess MJ by Baby Love". It's all natural, 100% organic, no preservatives or additives (only a little stomach acids mixed in). I've been wearing it several times a day, rain (or snow) or shine for a month now. It gets applied, whether I like it or not and no matter how much I'm covered by a blanket, by the Princess of the House. No questions asked! The packaging it comes in is top of the line...doesn't get much sweeter or more precious!

My only request is that it have a better scent to it. Kinda stinky!

In other news...able mabel was featured on a blog on Sunday. Click here for the link...I decided to put an ad on her blog. It was very reasonably priced. I also like her thoughts on advertising and may decide to use some of her ideas.

One thing I love about Etsy is that most of the other artists are more than willing to help each other out. For example the advertising ideas from Isty Bitsy Bracelets. I woke up this morning to two congratulatory convos. Guess we were on the front page this morning. How sweet is that?! I would never have known if those two wouldn't have let me know. Hasn't translated into any sales yet today but any bit of exposure is great!

My perfume supplier is demanding attention. Time for me to sign off! Happy day to all!

No comments: