Thursday, January 22, 2009

When life gets busy

and words fail me, the blog is the first thing I drop off my to do list. Sad, but true.

It's been nuts around here. I don't like it when life gets so busy. It's hard to find time to unwind. Every day has been packed full of stuff. Oh well, at least we're still kickin'!

Some of the busy-ness is self induced. Last night I invited a few friends over for lunch today. I was obviously delusional about my house was clean enough for guests. Ha Ha, yeah right! Boy, did I scurry around this morning (my kids followed behind and attempted to un-do all I did!) Good thing they were close friends, I just did what I could. I knew it would get messed up again anyway, so I didn't stress so bad. It made me realize how much I've been slacking on my diggy cleaning. Stuff other than the basic bathrooms and floors. It made me resolve to keep up on it. Time to get back on a schedule around here!

It was good to have those girls over though because they helped me finalize the design for the pictures above my fireplace! Sweetness! I'll take a picture of it when it's all done. A few more sets of eyes are always a good thing when it comes to designing something like that....as long as they've got the eyes for design.

I've rested long enough! Time to hit it again!

No comments: