Saturday, January 3, 2009

Behind the lens

I went this afternoon. My husband's 21 year old niece came over to model for me. Talk about a good time! I was missing my nice big south facing windows in our old house though. I haven't gotten the pictures from today's shoot uploaded yet so I'm not sure if we had any luck or not.

I am also thinking about getting a different freebie photo editing program other than Picasa. Don't even bother asking why I don't something like Photoshop yet. Let's just say our computer is a dinosaur. Okay, not really, but I want to get a new computer before I getting any decent programs. I'm too worried about this beast crashing on me if I do it now. A new computer requires saving pennies and our couch cushions have coughed up all they can at this point!

I got an e-mail from a friend from MN who opened her own Etsy shop a few months ago! I'll show you her shop this coming week sometime. It's absolutely darling!!

Since I've done absolutely nothing around the house today, I better sign off and at least make the attempt to accomplish something!

Be good!

No comments: