Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There is nothing more frustrating

than having a post all typed up, posting it (or so I thought), only to realize some error occurred and it didn't actually post! Especially when time is limited! Blogger only had the first line of the post saved!

I'm pretty impressed with the amount of things I've gotten done today. It's been a good long while since it's happened! Last night I had a few hours of uninterrupted work time after the kids went to bed and hubby curled up on the couch with a Vince Flynn book. Can you say "Sweetness?!?!" This morning I did a workout while my baby was napping (I absolutely adore the Crunch workouts! They're all $6.99 on amazon.com right now. I have to get rid of these spongy arms and legs and try to straighten out this nursing hunch!) and finished up the picture for above my fireplace. Then it was more mundane stuff like vacuuming, laundry and dishes. This afternoon I started in on assembling 6 sets of coasters while chatting on the phone to JB (man, I miss her! Our phone chats have become few and far between since we both had our babies. This too shall pass! Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing that line in there!), only to be interrupted by a hungry baby. It's all good!

Tomorrow I'll share a "picture sneeze" with you. Should be fun!

Now it's back to my coasters before the troops awake. Little fingers and wet coasters are not a pleasant mix!!

No comments: