Friday, January 9, 2009

A few thoughts

as I wait for my baby to settle in for her long afternoon nap. As soon as she settles, I'm crawling in! Can't wait!
  • My computer is moving at a snail's pace today. I've GOT to get that external hard drive! Maybe I should run and pick one up tomorrow. I'm just petrified my computer will crash on me. The external hard drive will be our "band aid" for now.
  • I tried to put a PayPal storefront on my blog today. Not cool. First of all, you only get one teeny tiny picture per listing. Then the shipping costs are based on dollar amount, not weight. Lastly, in order to get a picture on there, you first have to upload it to Photobucket, Flickr or the like and then copy and paste the link to your storefront. What can I say...I'm lazy! Who knows, I still may get a wild hair and do it someday. Right now, it feels like I have so many irons in the fire and that one is the first one go come out! The thought was nice anyway.
  • I decided to try some Google advertising. I'm going to have a discreet little ad box on the blog (I hemmed and hawed about this one) and hope the advertising will pay for itself. I'm also considering a few Project Wonderful (another advertising venue) spots too. Once again, my laziness is rearing it's ugly head. Promoting on my own is hard work so every little bit will help. I'll try it for a few months and see how it goes. Granted this time of year is hard for any type of sales but one never knows...

Baby's little rump has quit wiggling. I think she's out! I only have about an hour before the school kids will be home. I better hit the sheets while I can!

Later then!

No comments: