Friday, October 30, 2009

At this moment...

As the older kids plod down the road to the bus stop, thru another fresh dusting of snow on the sidewalk, (Dear Mother Nature... it's October, not December. Could you please hold off on the snow for at least another month? I'm just not ready for this yet.)
this little pint sized Tyke (who, for one week now, was been throwing gallon sized fits at 4am every.single.morning. Yawn!!) is working her way thru a little pile of Froot Loops.

Her next oldest sister (a budding girly girly who now loves "ponies" in her three strands of hair and hauls around a purse all day long), joins her at the breakfast table.


Their older brother headed back to bed this morning, layered under quilts his Grandma made (how he ended up with three on his bed, I don't know.). He's not feeling so well. I plan to take full advantage (he's been a real pickle lately!) by,

tackling the "mess" on the window ledge in my dining room. (Yikes! I can't believe I posted this picture!)
We have one more week until our craft sale and I still feel like I have so much to do. I won't get it all done and I'm telling myself that I'm not going to stress about it.
If I go MIA for a few days, you know where I'll be....hunched over my sewing machine, trying to kick out some product!
Later!!

No comments: