Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I can't believe

I'm actually outta here today! Craziness!

I fly to MN this afternoon (holding my breath that it's not snowing in Aspen, so I can actually leave...) then to NY on Friday for a long weekend away with my mom and a few of my sisters. I am so looking forward to it!

Baby Doll is staying in MN while I go to NY and I have the rest of the kids farmed out here in CO. That has to be the hardest part..."begging" people to watch the kids. Thankfully we have an awesome group of friends who are willing to help out.

I've been fairly overwhelmed this week, wondering how I'm going to get everything done before I leave. Hubby could obviously tell because he informed me yesterday that I don't have to worry about it, he'll do it when I'm gone. (cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc.) What a guy! (I'm actually already lonesome for him, knowing I won't be seeing him until next Wednesday evening...)

He also offered to ship out any items that sell while I'm gone, that way I don't have to put able mabel on vacation mode. Whew! I was dreading having to go on vacation mode. It feels like it stops any momentum that has built up. I'm taking the micro laptop along so I'll be able to update each day with lots of stories and pictures!

The whole house seems to agree that Mom really needs a vacation (ideally it would be awesome to go with Hubby but this one comes in a close second)!! I've already promised myself that I'll try not to stress about the kids (especially Babes) or Hubby and enjoy my time away to the fullest!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Babes will be FINE! I will peek in on her when you're gone. I shouldn't be lecturing; I'm already fretting about leaving behind my rugrats when I leave next weekend.