Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm taking a quick

breather. I leave for MN on Wednesday afternoon and I have a million things I'd like to accomplish before I go.

This morning I dashed off on a "turbo" shopping/returns trip. I was getting mighty close to the 30 day return mark. Of course, I found a few treasures in the process.

A busy weekend+late nights+no naps=cranky kids. As I arrived to pick up my toddlers from the sitter's house, my three year old had an absolute hairy canary over whether he had to share a water glass with his sister. He ended up being unceremoniously buckled into his carseat while I got the rest of the kids ready to come home. He continued his fit as we got home. I unbuckled him and made my way in with the other two, leaving him to get himself out of the 'Burb. I got the baby settled into her bed and realized there was no more moaning from outside. I snuck out to check on him and had to chuckle to myself when I saw where he was. Curled up on the floor, snoozing away! Super comf! One of the best pieces of advice I've ever heard was "never wake a sleeping lion". I quietly opened the windows and softly closed the doors.

My to-do list calls! I'll catch you all tomorrow!

No comments: