"My parents were both Art Majors in college when I was born. I was encouraged to really 'see' things, to look at the different layers of what our eyes process everyday. That is why I think I love photography so much. As a self taught photographer I have learned by playing and experimenting. I love the infinite possibilities that can be found in a finite space."
"By looking at different angles or from varying distances, by using different techniques or equipment- you can create many worlds from one or represent what everyone sees but with your intent or mood. You can freeze those wonderful moments we all have that pass us too quickly, unnoticed or forgotten."
"I see the world in details and colors and textures, it makes me a terrible walking companion unless you are in no hurry to get where you are going!"
Follow her on Twitter.
tooktothesky has very generously offered to give away one of her 8x10 photographs.
Here's how the giveaway will work...
You will receive an entry for each of the following:
- Visit tooktothesky's shop and tell us what your favorite picture is.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog .
- Follow this blog (if you already follow, you'll get an entry for that just make sure you let me know).
- Twitter about this giveaway.
- Follow tooktothesky or able mabel on Twitter.
- Link this giveaway to your Facebook.
- Become a fan of able mabel on Facebook.
Whew! Got all that?!?
Now you don't need to do them all but for each one you do, you'll receive one entry. (That's a total of 8 entries per person.)
Make sure when you're leaving your comment, you let me know which bullet you've done add the link to your blog, twitter, facebook or whatever. (Gotta keep the honest people honest!)
The winner will be randomly drawn in June 30th. Good luck to you all!!