Friday, June 19, 2009

Daily Report

As I sat out on the front porch this morning in my workout clothes and bedhead, talking on the phone to JB, sewing buttons on a few


I couldn't help but wonder what the neighbors were thinking. (at least I didn't still have my fogs (aka glasses) on) If they're going to look anyway, might as well give them something "good" to look at, right?!?!
It was a gorgeous morning! As I went out back to spray the backs of the light switch covers...

I felt sorry for our pooch sitting in her kennel and decided we'd pack a picnic lunch and head to the lake.

Off we went! Our poor dog wasn't able to run around as much as she liked because there were other people there fishing. Bummer!! Maybe tomorrow we'll try to go on a hike and take her along.

After we got home and got the kids for naps, took out my camera to take pictures of the pouches and light switch covers. I made it thru the pouches before my camera battery went dead. Shoot. (errr...I guess I couldn't shoot.)

It's probably better that it died because I really should get some housework done. Funny how it piles up so quickly! :)

No comments: