Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've got a head cold

coming on and it's draining me of all my energy. I only feel like sitting on my rump and staring out the window, but in the interest of all those in this house with me, I'm forcing myself to do the bare minimum. Let's hope this passes soon!

I need to figure out a way to get a little more organized. I feel like I have so many loose ends to tie up around this place. I could use a big bulletin board divided up into sections. (custom orders in the works, custom orders to be completed, supplies to purchase, etc.) Maybe I should head to the thrift store and see what I can find.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can organize my workspace on the cheap? It's not very big and we're still renting so banging up the walls isn't an option. I really don't like all the clutter but I don't have a good place to "hide" it. My beautiful soon-to-be-two year old is the worst digger ever. The more I can keep out of her reach, the better.

No comments: