Monday, March 9, 2009

I have a problem...

I was cleaning out my workspace today and found that I have way more "raw" fabric than I have finished product. You know what that means...I'm doing some serious sewing this week! Yay!!!

This afternoon I started getting a few sets of coasters ready to go. I've been meaning to get back to my paper crafts but my workspace was a complete disaster! It feels great to get it organized and it's amazing how much more inspired I feel when I can actually see my desk.

I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished product!

2 comments:

FlightFancy said...

clean desks always lead to inspiration for me too. I'm looking forward to see what you get done:)

Katie said...

Good for you!!! That will be so much fun to get some crafts made!! Please post pictures so we can see your process!! :) Enjoy!!