Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Guess what?

A salesperson did show up on my doorstep yesterday afternoon! The good ole Kirby Guy! I could hardly understand him as he had a tongue ring. He looked pretty decent otherwise. No, I did not let him in. Yes, my house was clean by that point. Why do they show up at supper time though? I know the answer, it's just lame. If I would have let him in, do you think he would have cleaned my carpet while we slurped on our spaghetti? I should have tried it.

I need to get a "no soliciting" sign for my front door. I'm a bit hesitant to do that though because this is how these people make their living. Maybe I'm just too nice. I've never bought anything from a door to door salesperson, so I'm not that nice.

Today I got some of the stuff done that I've been putting off. Cleaned out my e-mail inbox, left some feedback (I had five, seriously five, pages of feedback waiting for me! Most of it was from this weekend so I didn't leave it yet. I like to wait until my customers get their items before I leave it.), cleaned up my work area. I still have the daunting task of cleaning out my convos. I also have a few more poppy signs to finish up. I have 4 of them packaged up and ready to ship. As soon as my kids get home from school, I'll do a post office run.

Our son turns three today. He was born at 17:17 on the 17th. I still think the nurses fudged the time he was born but I wasn't about to argue with a needle-wielding nurse. I just groaned and let them write it down. A happy nurse is a good nurse! (especially one in charge of my comfort level!) I'm better sign off to start his requested supper. Pizza and pop! Easy enough. (I'm going to sneak some fruit and veggies onto their plates. Shhhh, don't tell!)

No comments: