Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Well, there goes my day tomorrow!

I had planned on able mabeling it all day tomorrow until I was informed this evening that two of my husband's nephews are going to come over for supper. Hmmmph...what to make for dinner? I'm thinking along the meatball line. Either Swedish meatballs or spaghetti and meatballs. I suppose that means I better get my house straightened up and the floor washed, at the very least. I'd hate to have the walk in the front door and not be able to take another step because their feet are stuck to the floor. I know I don't have to fuss too much but how clean our house is still reflects on me. Who knows if they'd even notice but still I will.

I was reading in the forums tonight about how important it is to add tags to your blog posts. It's how the search engines find you. The thought of going back in and adding tags makes me tired. It sounds like work.

I got busted for blogging the other day about hubby hovering over my shoulder. He read it and then gave me grief. Guess I deserved it!

Tonight he hovered, watching me put together some magnets and light switch covers. This time I didn't get writers block (maybe it was because I wasn't writing anything.). I don't mind that kind of hovering.




I still get a chuckle every time I read this sign that JB made a while back. Me and my dry sense of humor.

Speaking of weight, it's time to go feed my husband his "fat pills" (the guy is skinnier than a rail!). A cup of ice cream with milk before bed. It's my turn to dish.

No comments: