Monday, January 14, 2008

What's on tap for Monday..

It's about 10:00 am and I'm still trying to figure out what to do today. I have a list of household chores (don't we all!!) to do but I need to get some Able Mabel stuff done. We got our first custom sign order on Saturday! Yeah!!

Our mother is a dollmaker. She has a show coming up in Orlando (more on that later). She had sister K design her some cards with her dolls' pictures on them. She called on Saturday wanting us to embellish the cards for her. They have to be done by the 23rd of this month. That gives us a week and a couple days to get them done. JB and I are trying to figure out a day to go over there to see what our "assignment" is. Looks like we might have to drop everything and head over there this afternoon. I can't wait to see what they look like! Mom's dolls are absolutely gorgeous, and I'm not just saying that because she's my mom!

First things first...JB is on her way and we're going to work on the sign. After that....who knows!

No comments: