Wednesday, January 23, 2008

and they're off!



We sent the "girls" off to Orlando today. Packaged (as you can see in the picture) and pretty.

They got a motherly send off; "Be good. Smile pretty. Don't fight. No running. Mind your manners. And whatever you do, don't come back home!"

(In other words, we'd like them all to sell!)

Okay, so the last part wasn't so motherly!

I felt like I was just getting on a roll as time was running out. How typical! We have pictures left over and I'm sure we'll do some for our Etsy store.

As we were wrapping up the production last night I asked JB what we would do if Mom came home from the show and said that some gallery in Timbucktoo wanted to place an order for 100 cards. She looked at me like I was nuts (no comments from the peanut gallery) and said she hadn't thought about it because she was sure it wouldn't happen. I think we still need to consider the possibility....

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are really beautiful!