Thursday, January 17, 2008

My bags are packed!

the ones under my eyeballs, I mean.

JB came over last night after we both got our kids to bed. You see, we have this huge 100 card order we need to get done by next Wednesday. We have things going on both Friday and Saturday and we don't work on stuff on Sunday. That leaves us only a few days to get them done. We have about 30 completed so far.

Anyway, she left at about 11:00, so not too late. Well, my seven month old little princess decided to make her presence known last night. Grr... A couple times up during the 1:00 hour, 2:00 hour, 5:00, 6:00 and up for good at 7:00. Man, am I feeling sluggish!

Not much I can do at this point except smooch her pretty little cheeks ten times each, drink another cup of coffee and tackle some more cards!

I'll post a progress report later in the day. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

aww well I hope you don't stress too much!