Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A first for us!


able mabel was in it's first treasury on Etsy today. Or it's the first time that we know of. I'm not totally sure how a treasury works...if I understand it correctly, anyone on Etsy can open a treasury (they are kind of hard to get since everyone wants one). Whoever opens one picks items that catch their eye. In this case, aqua and brown were the colors she was looking for. It stays open for a certain amount of time. At least one treasury is featured on the Etsy home page. (crossing our fingers this one will make it there) I probably have it all wrong, but we're happy to score a spot!
Here is the listing that made it!

4 comments:

Justin Miller said...

Congratulations!
I hope this happens so often you can't count the number.

AWJ said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors. And congrats on being in the treasury. :)

Annie Howes said...

I loved this and had to put it in the treasury! It's gorgeous!

fields of honey said...

I love this! And Congrats on the Treasury :)