Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday

Monday morning = madly multitasking (now that's a lot of M's!)

I have a long list of things I want to get done today.
  • Sister K had created this wonderful calender. We had it listed on Etsy until I realized that anyone could click on each month, print it out and hang it up without paying for not. Not good. I pulled the listing on Friday night (boohoo! we're out 20 cents!!). She gave me my copy yesterday. I can't wait to pull it out, take pictures and relist it!


  • I have this bulls-eye quilt that I need to list. I just have to take measurements.









  • I'm going to continue to re-take pictures that didn't turn out so great. Remember those magnets? Here's the new picture.









  • Check on a local craft sale in March. Haven't broken the news to hubby yet ;).

The list goes on and on....I won't bore you with the details.

I'm off to get the kids breakfast and pick a feature artist for the day!

lej

No comments: