Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hmmm....



Where should I let my mind wonder today? I'm feeling like I've had a fairly productive day so far today. The washer and dryer are humming away, the floor is freshly washed, one bathroom is cleaned. (pause to pat self on back) I love days where it feels like I've accomplished something!


I have had some able mabel related things hanging over my head that I've totally been putting off.

  • Sister K was able to get our banner done! (She's one busy little beaver!) It looks really sharp! We'll probably change it up every once in a while. Check back often ;)!
  • I researched international shipping costs. As I've been nursing babes this morning, I've been adding it to our listing. Whew! What a job! I got the first two pages done, three more to go. I'm curious to see if we'll get some international buyers now.
  • I started a Flickr account for ablemabel. Already have quite a few contacts. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do all of this. I made a mental note that every few days I'll upload two pictures and try to leave a minimum of three comments on other pictures. It actually doesn't take very long.
  • JB and I were able to get quite a few cards for our store done yesterday. She did the one pictured (it looks kind of dark, grrr...) here. Isn't it stunning?! I still have to take pictures of the other we did and get them listed.

That's all for now! (it's just about lunch time!) I'll probably be back later to do a feature!

2 comments:

Oh Mandie said...

wow, you need to rub off some of that motivation on to me!

all I accomplished today was making brownies, eating three of them, and probally gaining 2 pounds as a result!

Crafty Mama said...

I think the card looks fabulous, definitely unique!