- I have nothing to organize with (file cabinets, bookcases, etc).
- I hate clutter although my house is filled with clutter.
- I'm a tight Finn. I like a good deal. I don't like to buy things full price.
- My husband is pretty busy and doesn't always have time to make me things.
- I have to write things down or else I'll forget about them. Since we moved into our new house, I've had nowhere to put a calender except on the back of a cabinet door. In order to change the month I have to drag a stool over, climb up, re tape, etc. Needless to say our calender is still on June 2007 and I've forgotten a bunch of stuff!
- AbleMabel has been so much fun, I don't want to take the time to deal with these minor problems.
So as this new year starts, I've decided to try solve these minor problems that I have.
- craigslist here I come!! I found a free red bookshelf that wasn't too far away. It works perfectly for all of our shoes! I continue to look on craigslist for a file cabinet and book self for my office.
- I had sister K design a calender for me. One that I can hang each month on my wall in the office so I can see the whole year at one time. I wanted it to multi-purpose so I could take it down if I wanted to and hang it like a traditional calender. She did an awesome job! I didn't do a very good job photographing it though. Add that to my to-do list today.
Alright! Now that I've been a motormouth, er...motorfingers...I better get back downstairs. JB is over and we're having loads of fun making some new stuff!