Thursday, May 20, 2010



I've been debating what to do with my scraps of minky that are too small for bibs or burpies. Washcloths seemed liked a natural thing to make. :) Who wouldn't want to wash up with something as soft and cozy as minky?

I've spent a bit of the past two days trying to get some sets made up. I was struggling at first to come up with the "perfect" size. Why bother? I'm just going to use whatever size scraps I have. Much easier on the ol' brain.

My next issue was trying think of a creative way to photograph them. Complete mind blank. I asked Jessica to search for ideas for me.

In the meantime, I wanted to get them listed so I just laid them out and shot. Boring.

Next struggle was the description. I got it, kind of. I may tweak it over the next few days.

I got my first set listed this afternoon. (shown in this pic) When I checked back an hour later, it had already sold! Sweetness!

I know well enough it was a fluke, but still, I'm not complaining.

I think I just had an "aha moment" on staging! I better run try it out and see if it'll work! Let's hope my camera battery has enough juice left in it!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was wondering why I had so many hits on my blog..thanks! love the washcloths! fun!