Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey, It's Me!

Yahoo! My nose is healed up and I'm ready to pose. I just have a little scar but you can't really see it in pictures.
As my mom was smothering my face with kisses this morning, she noticed my nose too and decided to see if I'd behave for a photo shoot. She only had about 1 million and 1 bibs to photograph.
Sigh. I suppose I could cooperate. I wonder what I'll get out of this deal...Whatdoya think of this one? Looks good with my long, luscious, curly locks? Darn, that's right, I don't have those. How about my eyelashes then? Mom is always commenting how she wishes hers were have the length of mine.

Hmmm...I wonder what is behind this blanket? Maybe I'll slouch back and see. Oops, Mom just about had a bird. Guess that wasn't a good thing to do. That was pretty funny though. I should try it again sometime.

It's been a while since I've tasted toe jam. Want some? I'm really good at sharing, especially when it comes to boogers and drool. I thought you're suppose to share but when I try give those to Mom, she shrieks. Shrug. Guess a gal just can't win, can she?
I suppose I should get back to the rough life of a being a baby. Eat, sleep, load my drawers, show off for my older siblings, throw Dad's tennis shoes in the garbage can and all that good stuff. I'll catch you later!