- We had a lovely weekend surrounded by friends.
- Hubby turned down an invite to climb Mt Sopris on Saturday and instead strapped on his tool belt and worked around the house. What a guy! (for the record, I had nothing to do with his decision. Honest.)
- I put my baking hat on on Saturday and baked the day away. Part of my efforts were wasted as my lovely 2 yr old spilled the entire container of granola this morning while she was snitching.
- She's lucky granola is so cheap and easy to make. (I'll blog a recipe later this week.)
- I had a lovely Mother's Day. I had meant to take pictures all day long but only managed to take one of breakfast.
- We had a few other families over for the day. The dads took over; made dinner, tended to the kids, served us coffee and dessert....we sure were spoiled!!
- Something must be wrong with me. I'm always glad to see the end of Mother's Day. I always feel bad for Hubby for having to do it all (although he says he doesn't mind) because I know how much work it is to do it alone.
- He won't let me lift a finger on Mother's Day. I'm lucky and I know it! :)
- I've started a new routine in the mornings. Wake up early, eat breakfast and exercise before my baby wakes up.
- It's wonderful to have my exercising done first thing in the morning. One less thing hanging over my head in the afternoon.
- We had a sale today. Our first in a week. It was the longest sales drought we had in a long time.
- Just goes to show if you don't work it, sales mostly likely don't happen.
- I took last week "off" for the most part, catching up on house stuff.
- The week off was much needed but now I'm ready to get back at it!!
- I spent most of the afternoon today sewing.
- It was all about Anna Marie Horner's Garden Party!!
- I'm hoping to get pictures taken tomorrow morning and get some new products listed.
- But for now, I need to get back to dinner prep. Loaded chicken fettuccine is on the menu. Everyone's fav!
Monday, May 10, 2010
A brain purge
a-la bullet points!