Friday, September 11, 2009

She comes in a close second

to my baby in the Cuteness Department.
Look at those perfectly shaped lips, her beautiful plump blueberry eyes, chubby little hands,

and seriously irresistible little toes!
(Oh yeah. The blanket is cute too.)
My husband's nephew's wife (did you catch that?) and her three little cherubs spent the night at my house last night. The Hubsters hit the hills for a long weekend of hunting and since misery loves company, I invited them to stay with us. Everything in life is more bearable when surrounded by family and friends!!
I simply couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of her baby. She is an absolute doll!! (not quite as cute as my baby though! ;) )
I had been hoping that we could work on some products for the craft sale but it wasn't to be. We ended up organizing all the craft supplies that had been plopped in my basement. It was a task that very much needed to be done. Now we know what's down there and have our lists all ready to go. It'll be much easier to crank out the projects.


1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

She is adorable... and the blanket too!! :)