Friday, September 18, 2009

Almost every morning

I sit down at the computer with my cup of coffee and catch up on some daily reads.

First on my list is think fast. (It's only first because I saved it to my favorites first.) Kim is a truly amazing gal. Scrapping, sewing, decorating, you name it, she does it and does it well. Sigh. If only I could be half as talented as her, I'd be in my glory! She's funny too which is always a plus. No coffee required when reading her blog!

Then there's Torm. She puts a very real and humorous spin in daily life. What a hoot!

Can't forget about Note to Self. This one is a photography blog owned and operated by Kim's ultra talented daughter Meghan. Her work is amazing, not to mention her little comments she adds in.



Since time is always at a premium for me there are a few others that I only hit a few times a week.
RedWagonKids
4littlemenandgirlytwins
30Days

Finding new blogs is always fun. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Psst...Next week I'd like to give a shout out to some followers of this blog who have Etsy shops or sites elsewhere. Shoot me a note letting me know if it's okay to use some photos from your shop.

1 comment:

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

You're sweet. Jess and I were just saying that we love your blog - it's put a smile our faces all the time.