Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring is in the Air!

Today was a sewing day for able mabel! I pulled out the machine this morning and worked on a mock up of a pouch. It has been so long since I've done one, I needed to do a practice one first. I ended up calling JB (finding her at Archiver's, no fair!!) because I couldn't remember a step. JB to the rescue! (via the cell phone anyway) Got that out of the way and after doing a workout DVD (much needed on my part. I was getting kind of cranky! Note to self: Don't try working on any projects the day after a busy, lack-of-sleep weekend until all kiddos are napping!), I pulled out some fun springy fabric! It was nice, easy, fun sewing. Bright colors, soft fabrics, quiet house. I didn't have very long to work at that point but I did get a matching lovie and burp cloth done. I cleaned up my mess in a much better mood! (who wouldn't with such a darling little baby to model!)

I'm not super crazy about how the pictures for the lovie turned out so I'll probably retake them tomorrow when the lighting is better. I may still list the burp cloth tonight. We'll see how the evening goes.

No comments: