Monday, February 23, 2009

I spent the weekend

in warm, sunny Phoenix. I was going to warn you ahead of time that I wouldn't be updating over the weekend but I ran out of time on Thursday morning. It was a wonderful weekend. It was an amazing drive from here to there. The scenery was stunning yet so desolate. The towns were miles apart. Just lonely desert stretched as far as the eye could see.

The only pictures I took were some scenery ones on the way down, and those were thru the car window. Shame on me! (Pretend you don't see the refection of my pearly white arm in this picture!) Everytime I thought about taking pictures, I was either bouncing baby, my purse was out of reach or (I hate to admit it) I was too lazy. Double shame on me!

Today I spent the day catching up. Playing Suzy Homemaker. Laundry, making jam, cleaning, playing with the kids, etc. Great fun...

No comments: