Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I got hit by a truck

or at least it feels that way. We have a fever bug making it's way thru our house. Last night as I went to sleep, I could tell I was coming down with a cold. By the time I woke up this morning, a fever joined the cold. Great fun. I've spent this morning putting a sweatshirt on, taking it off, putting it on, taking it off. Exhausting! My sweet husband offered to stay home today but I told him to save his sick day for when he gets the bug. Supportive, aren't I? I've been trying not to kiss my baby too much so she doesn't get it. It's hard though because she's so scrumptious! Finally now my Advil has kicked in and I feel a tad bit better.

What a perfect day to spend on able mabel stuff! I'm serious about that. It doesn't require much physical energy...The coasters and blankets are calling!

No comments: