Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some of my sisters

came over today. Earlier this week sister M had called wondering if I would give her and my brother's girlfriend haircuts. Since they were crazy enough to ask, I was crazy enough to say yes. As if I know what I'm doing. I mean, I cut my girls' hair and I've cut some of my sisters' hair, but still...
Sister L called after that wondering if the rest of the big happy family could come along too. Since they offered to bring lunch, I said "Sure, why not!"

After we ate and I had given the haircuts, the subject turned to able mabel. Our brother's girlfriend hadn't really heard what we've been up to. JB mentioned that while I was entertaining out of town guests, she had made a few more necklaces. I told her that I would like her to model the ones we had done for me. She suggested we ask some of the sisters, the ones with the nice tan skin and long luscious locks. They agreed to model.

Here are a few of the results...



This one is my brother's girlfriend. Sister L's little girl was out on the front porch with us and was curious what it was all about!



Here is sister L holding the first batch of necklaces. We were waiting for JB to run home and get the just completed ones. She was being lippy (shocking!!!) and saying that when she does her modeling assignments, they always do a "wind blowing in her hair" shot. And we can also send her compensation check to her agent. Dream on Honey!!


Last, but not least, is sister M. She ended up with most of the modeling since her shirt matched most of the necklaces. This necklace is one of my favorite ones JB did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Nice collection!! I too like to wear marble and gemstone necklace. I have 4 sets of gemstone necklaces.