Monday, July 7, 2008

Pausing to catch my breath

after a super busy weekend! It was busy, yet awesome, we had a lot of fun!

Our out of town friends are on their way to the family cabin. I was feeling bad for them this morning. First out water heater gave out last night, so no hot water for showers this morning. Then the coffee pot decided enough was enough and refused to brew another pot. (good thing we live by JB. I just ran over there and made a pot of coffee) To top it off, their almost two year old has an ear infection and is not happy at all. As they were packing up, their family doctor called and agreed to call in a prescription for her. Hopefully she'll feel better soon!

I'm hoping later this week we can get back to creating some new things for able mabel. My fingers are itching to make something. My work area in the basement is out of control, so that's my project for this afternoon. I'll probably try to get outside and take some more pictures also.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: