Monday, July 14, 2008

Slightly spinning in circles

I woke up early this morning all fired up to get a lot of things done. Then...
  • I played Sprinkler Slave all morning long. Moving sprinklers all around the yard. Why, oh why didn't we put a sprinkler system in when we moved in?
  • My baby decided she was in the "hang-onto-Mommy-with-a-death-grip-if-she-lets-go-I'll-squeal-like-a-stuck-pig" kind of mood this morning. She rode around on my hip until nap time.
  • I did manage to unlatch her long enough to get two out of three bathrooms cleaned. Still one to go.
  • Played secretary for my husband and made a bunch of phone calls for him. This happened between shushing the rest of the bunch.
  • Both babes and the two year old decided whatever I gave them for lunch just didn't cut it. They were deposited into bed without further fanfare.
  • I wandered over to JB's for a wonderful lunch of Papa Murphy's Veggie Delite Pizza and yogurt and fruit. Yumm!
  • We started working on some fabric items. She worked on a bag and I started cutting out some fabric for pillows. I decided I wasn't going to give up able mabel anytime soon. I totally need it for the "out" it gives me from the stresses of everyday life.
  • In the middle of it working on the pillows, I got call that the gravel truck (for our sidewalk) was on it's way. I wandered back home to wait for it.
  • As the truck was dumping it's load, JB called and said there was a slight change of plans...she was going to meet her husband for an early supper date.
  • Since I couldn't tell her not to go, I decided to make the most out of the rest of the afternoon. I headed outside with my camera.
  • As I was taking pictures, I decided I was too lazy to find something solid to set the signs on when I took their pictures. As they say..."haste makes waste"! I should have know better. I'll have to retake them all because it bugs me that the bottom of the backdrop isn't smooth. Completely stupid of me!!
  • I did manage to get some better pictures of our pouches. I'll try to get the new pictures loaded onto the listings over this next week.
It was not exactly how I had planned for my day to go...

Here is one picture that was okay...I got it listed today.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hahaha! I love the housework sign...so true!

I say something similar all the time to my husband.