Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A small break

able mabel has been taking a little break lately. We've pushed so hard, worked so long, 5 or 6 days a week, that it feels really good to take a week or so "off". Granted, I've still tried to list something new everyday, take pictures when the weather is nice and blog when I have something to say. But, I haven't created anything new for a couple weeks now.

JB came over yesterday and together we got the basement "studio" somewhat organized. I then went outside to take pictures and she started in on some new signs. The one drawback of taking time off is that it takes a bit to get back into it. She's walking over here right now to have another shot at it. I will again, get behind the lens and try to take some pictures...

1 comment:

Carry Grace said...

Time off is always a good thing!