Monday, April 7, 2008

Ahhh!! A relaxing weekend!


My brother-in-law works at a local grocery store and belongs to it's Union. The Union has a resort up on the North Shore of Minnesota. He can rent it for dirt cheap. This past weekend we were able to go up there with him and my husband's parents. The cabin slept 8 and being that they are strict about that number, we only took three of our kids with us. We had a wonderful and relaxing time!



This week it's back to reality and hitting it hard for our church Spring Festival on Saturday. JB is working on getting her kids ready to come over to get started. Before we work on the church stuff, we have at least one custom order to get done. (I'll blog about that later!) I think we're going to go thru what we currently have listed on able mabel, take some off and donate it to the church sale. We have so much stuff listed and we have much funner (I know that probably isn't a word, but you know what I mean) stuff to use and make!! Plus we still have a lot of stuff to take pictures of and list! So, if there is something you've been eyeballing, you better get it now before it's too late!



It'll be a crazy week, that's for sure! My husband will be gone every evening this week and I'll be busy during the day, so I'm sure our house will look absolutely wonderful by Saturday! Better to be busy than bored!

No comments: