Thursday, July 29, 2010

What should I do with her?

My 3 yr old, that is.

She's sweet. ("I just love our new baby!")
She's sassy. (Hands on hips is a favorite pose.)
She's a jokster. (I asked her to get my cell phone for me. She comes back with a spoon and a huge cheese on her face.)
She's bossy. ("Say 'Hi Sweetheart' ", she tells me she guides her little sister who is fresh from her nap down the stairs.)
She's a parrot. ("MarMar is so stinkin' cute!", I heard her say the other day.)
She's exasperating. ("I want to eat, I want to eat, I want to eat, I want to eat...")
She's a graffiti artist in training. (Nothing and no one is off limits when she wields any sort of writing utensil.)
She's a songbird. ("Should I put the pretty music back on?" as soon as the cd is done playing.)
She's a total girl. ("Look at Mom's new shirt, Dad! Isn't it so cute?")
She's a sponge. ("This is your noggin", she tells her siblings the other day as she points to her head.)
She's a complete shoe freak. ("You should buy me more shoes, Mom. I don't have enough.", as the rest of us trip over her 145 pairs of shoes that she leaves scattered in her wake.)
She's a keeper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW!!! Cutest picture, cutest post!!

Chelsey said...

What a sweetheart she is! You can tell just by looking! How cute that she brought you a spoon. lol...