Thursday, July 8, 2010

I keep hearing

there's a new boss in town. Say wha? Huh? I don't get it. I'm still here! I haven't gone anywhere.

I did get lucky this weekend and got two new "toys".
The first one is my new baby sister. I love "hugging" her and "holding her". I still can't figure out why my mom has to be right next to me when I do. I'm very "careful" with her.

One of my favorite games to play with her is putting her pacifier in (or mine, she's not fussy) letting her suck on it and then I yank it out. Hahaha. Good times! I do it over and over until Mom interfers. Spoil sport!
I would hold her all day if they'd let me. They try to distract me with my doll, giving it to me to hold instead of LouLou. They think it works but I've got them fooled. Ha. Go me!

My other new toy is this handy dandy swing. It fits me perfectly! All I have to do is walk up to it and say "open it". One of my servents, aka siblings, comes running to put me in. They'll even fetch me a book if I screech....I mean ask for one. I settle in, rock myself and read to my hearts content.
Yep, life is good for the boss of the house!

No comments: