Monday, February 8, 2010

A quick photo share

I spent the day doing "administrative tasks" related to able mabel. Figuring out my numbers for taxes, running to Glenwood to drop product off for that shop there, taking pictures and so on.

Speaking of the Glenwood shop, she took most of what I brought her but not everything. No complaints from me. I managed to get two "leftovers" photographed and listed in the shop. Best Wishes Poppy Card

This was originally part of a set of 6. I'll be listing them individually but if anyone is interested in a set, let me know.
She took all the bird signs except two. Rumor has it JB is sending me four more to list in our Etsy shop. I can't wait to see them!
I also tried to narrow down what I'm sending to the shop in Breckenridge. I had forgotten that President's Day is a huge ski weekend, so that lit a fire under my rump to get product to her before this weekend.

As I spread out the them out on the living room floor to try to decide which ones to send, I was struck by;
a) how ugly the carpet is. It's days are numbered though. Hardwood flooring is in our near future! :) (Near, as in the next year or so)
b) how few we actually have. My goal is to get more than a few more made and listed this week.
In the past few days, I've gotten inquiries from two different shops elsewhere that are interested in light switch covers. I'm crossing my fingers at least one of them works out.

No comments: