Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Out with the old,

in with the new.

I have been wanting to retake pictures of our Red Birdie Blanket forever. For one reason or another, it hadn't worked out. I cringe every time I relist it but it keeps selling so I make a new one, cringe and relist it.

This morning a friend came over for a few hours. Since she has a fairly fresh baby, I decided to take advantage and do an impromptu photo shoot. {I better be careful or friends with babies will start avoiding me like a plague! :) }
Here is the original picture. Blech.

Here is one of the new pictures. Much "cleaner", clearer and all of the above. You can see more from the session here.

3 comments:

jen said...

But your dolly, she's so cute. Good thing she can't read yet. Blech?

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

I was looking on your etsy store and saw that you have a "lovie" and a "blanket". Is there a difference?

able mabel said...

Typically Crissa, a lovie is smaller than a blanket, but they can be interchangable. I may have messed it up a time or two though. I better go back and check. Thanks for pointing that out!

Jen, I was talking about the blanket. Of course, my baby will always be the cutest in the world!!