Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey, it's me again!

This morning my Mom didn't do any cleaning, laundry or any house stuff. Hmm...wonder what Dad will say about that? While I toddled around, she sewed. She didn't even watch me walk a full circle around the house without falling down. Geez. I feel jipped.

I better not complain too much since I wasn't a very good baby in the middle of the night last night. I kept fussing and fussing. Hey, a girl has to let her presence be know no matter what time of the day it is! After the millionth time of fussing, she came in to give me some Tylenol. I managed to kick most of it off the spoon and onto my sheet. (She should have used a medicine dropper. Duh, Mom!) I had lost my pacifier, again, and my mom looked for it while she was in there. I sat in my bed and watched her root around on the floor, lifting up clothes I had already taken off the hangers. As she get grumpier and grumpier, I found my plug all by myself, but I didn't tell her that. Soon she looked up and saw me sitting there, calmly watching her, sucking on my plug. She sighed a really, really big sigh, covered me up with my blanket, turned the light off and went back to bed. She forgot to give me a kiss. What's this world coming to anyway? Figuring I had already pushed her to the limit, I didn't dare make another noise for the rest of the night. (Actually I think it was morning by then.)

Anyways, back on track here. Mom decided this morning to try get me to model a blanket for her. This is serious business. I was on my best behavior.

But while I have your attention, check this out! I can touch my toes! Sweet, huh? I learned that trick months ago.



I'm such a ham, especially when everyone is watching me! I make some of the best faces! Look at all my teeth! My Mom keeps telling me I'm "irresistible". I don't know what that big word means but she's smiling so it much be a good thing.

Everyone keeps laughing at me, I must be doing something right. Ahhh! See my tongue?! It's the same color of the blanket. Amazing!
Now it's pushing lunch time. I better go pull at Mom's pant legs and screech at the top of my lungs so she knows I want something. She keeps muttering something about needing ear plugs lately when I let out my loudest yells. I wonder what that's all about?
'Till next time!
Love,
Baby Doll

3 comments:

jen said...

Darling baby and blanket! Love the deer fabric!

Sarah Niemela said...

Tell her you need to come to Minnesota again real soon....

jessica said...

that is a cute blanket! you're so talented!