Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa's Elves

made an appearance at my house today.

If there is one chore at Christmastime I'd rather not do, it's wrapping gifts. I despise it greatly! The past few years my wonderful Husband has done most of it. This year I had an "ah ha" moment and decided to enlist the help of my older kids (along with a couple friends they had over).

I had them wrap all the gifts for the Littles. They were quite pleased to help and I was quite pleased to let them. It was a win-win situation!

Now the wrapping is more than half way done and I am one happy camper!

2 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Doesn't it take forever...I love your team shot!
MERRY XMAS!
Char

jen said...

I had the same idea this year. I haven't had to wrap more than one gift! And my elves are lovin' it.