Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm addicted!

I can't help it. I need to join Addicted to Bullet Points Anonymous, or something. They're just so nice to use when I have to do a brain purge.

On that note...
  • I hate it when time gets away from me and I don't have time to blog, as was the case yesterday.
  • My goal was to able mabel all day today.
  • Not so fast...I guess now a few ladies are coming over to help me go thru fabric items for our craft sale.
  • It'll be fun anyway, if not more than a little bit chaotic.
  • My two year old is singing in her crib with her sleepy, raspy voice.
  • I'm sitting her enjoying her music, grinning to myself. The terrible twos have hit her full force. She's not always this cute anymore.
  • Blogging takes a bit longer when I keep pausing to edit pictures.
  • I screwed up on these coasters. The ink from the stems bled a bit when I was sealing them. It won't affect the functionality of the coaster. I'm selling them at $10 off the regular price. Have it 'em.
  • The coffee pot just beeped. Yum!
  • Sales are slowly but surely picking up. I got an order this morning off Etsy for 4 blankets. Sweetness!
  • I've been tip toeing around my house trying not to wake up the kids.
  • I've been busted. Now my two year old is demanding I get her out of bed. Shoot!
  • Instead of blogging, I should be straightening up the house.
  • I'm going to ignore it for a bit longer and enjoy my coffee.
  • All good things must come to an end.
  • Even blog posts that are strugglin' and kinda borin'!
  • My apologies!
  • Later! Be good!

No comments: