Monday, April 6, 2009

Today ~ Production

Tomorrow ~ Pictures

Or that's how I had it planned out in my head. This morning I set up my sewing machine on the dining room table. (I wish I would have had my camera nearby because my three kids were lined up on the opposite side of the machine with their heads propped in their hands watching my every move.)

My goal was to do blankets in the morning and pouches or purses in the evening. I pulled the blanket part of the day off without a hitch. The pouches....not so much. It's been about a month since I've done a pouch and I was having a major blonde moment (because I'm a "sandy blonde", I only get them every so often! ;) Haha...I crack myself up!) and sewed it inside out. Duh! My next one didn't go much better as the bobbin thread was having an attitude problem. I put those two aside because they need to be taken apart and went to put the interfacing on a third pouch. It totally rippled on me. (What up with that?) I got the hint and put all the pouches away. I knew I should have read my book instead.

I was bummed out for about 3.5 seconds and then I remembered the stack of blankets I got done this morning. It was still a fun and productive day!

No comments: