Saturday, February 2, 2008

That's what I get!

This morning my baby woke up at 7:00, happy as a lark. I had no choice but to get out of my nice warm bed and get her ready for the day. By 8:00 husband and son were on their way out the door to the skating rink and I was whipping up a batch of blueberry muffins. As I was putting them into the muffin pan, feeling very pleased with myself for being so "with-it", amibitious, domestic, energetic, etc, I realized I forgot to grease the muffin pan! Oh no! There was nothing I could do at that point. I caught my mistake before I did the last 6. So now I have 6 muffins and 12 mushins. (or as my 3 year old told me "6 fixed and the rest broken")

Note to self: As soon as you feeling/acting smug, something will bring you back to reality.

able mabel is taking another weekend off. I'm just going to blog today (okay and check out the store every once in a while). I'm playing catch up around the house today. Cleaning, baking, laundry, etc. It actually sounds fun because it all needs to be done so bad!



I love this newest listing in our store! JB cranked it out when she was on a roll this week!

Be good and have a great weekend! See you on Monday!

No comments: