Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay, so I'm lazy

I couldn't think of what I wanted to blog about today so I decided to do a feature. I like to get permission from the artist before I feature them. That requires contacting them, waiting for a response, etc. Instead of doing that I decided to post a "feature wanted" on the message boards. I got 8 artists wanting to be featured within minutes of my posting. It was so slick! After today's feature I'll have 7 more to choose from for next time! Plus those still posting as we speak, er, write.


The first one to respond was ImperialEnamelArt. I didn't just choose her because she was first.

In order to feature someone on this blog, I have to like the products they sell and the pictures they take. I thought this pendant was pretty darn neat! ImperialEnamelArt just opened her shop on Valentine's Day, so she's a brand-spanking-new-undiscovered artist!

No comments: