Thursday, February 7, 2008

Help! I've been tagged

Crafty Mama tagged me this morning. I've never been tagged before (I was a very, very fast runner ;)!). I'm suppose to post the rules and tag 7 other people at the end of this post.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am child number 4 out of 14.
2. I am a true and honest coffee snob. I drink "name brands" like Starbucks and Caribou. Folgers isn't coffee, it's sludge.
3. All 6 of our kids have meaningful middle names. They are all named after my husband, myself or a family member.
4. Growing up I preferred sports and activities to dolls and Barbies (yuck!).
5. I like cleaning my house because it feels like a "new beginning" even though it only stays clean for 5 minutes max after I clean it.
6. I only read books when my husband is out of town or I just had a baby. I tend to get into books and neglect everything else, including sleep.
7. JB is so old we call her Fossil. (named coined by sister LD)


SimpleSweetcakes
CozyMoments
Ribbonrockstar
Bloggingdoodle
Tadadesigns
Whimsicalpam
Thisoldhenhouse

No comments: