Crafty Mama tagged me this morning. I've never been tagged before (I was a very, very fast runner ;)!). I'm suppose to post the rules and tag 7 other people at the end of this post.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I am child number 4 out of 14.
2. I am a true and honest coffee snob. I drink "name brands" like Starbucks and Caribou. Folgers isn't coffee, it's sludge.
3. All 6 of our kids have meaningful middle names. They are all named after my husband, myself or a family member.
4. Growing up I preferred sports and activities to dolls and Barbies (yuck!).
5. I like cleaning my house because it feels like a "new beginning" even though it only stays clean for 5 minutes max after I clean it.
6. I only read books when my husband is out of town or I just had a baby. I tend to get into books and neglect everything else, including sleep.
7. JB is so old we call her Fossil. (named coined by sister LD)