Friday, February 22, 2008

The day is passing quickly

and I have a ton of stuff to get done. I was able to get a workout in this morning and that was my number 1 priority today! Hubby comes back this evening (yeah!!!) and I'd like to have the house clean by the time he gets home. More for myself than for him. I'd also like to get down to the "studio" and organize a bit.

Some of the sisters came over last night and we had a magnet making party for our March 15th sale! It was tons of fun! I was just getting on a roll when it was time to put the kiddos to bed. By the time I got them all settled, the sisters were packing up to go home. Oh well. We planned to get together again next week. Hopefully I'll be more organized by then.

Earlier in the day I was able to get downstairs and got a few more signs done! It was an "on" day so I was pleased as punch! Watch, I'll be the only one who likes them. If that's the case, I'll just hang them in my house somewhere!

My camera never showed up. I'm just itching to take some pictures of the things JB made while I was in Dallas. I might have to stroll over to her house and borrow her camera. I would like to get something listed in our shop today. It feels like we need some "fresh" product. We have three places to sell our stuff nowadays so it's always a big guess what to put where (Etsy, Dunn Brothers or save for the March 15th sale).

My laundry pile awaits! Have a delightful day!

No comments: