Monday, February 4, 2008

Miss me?

Did you wonder what happened to me today? Usually I update in the morning but from the minute I woke up this morning I've been racing!

Today JB and I took off to IKEA. It's about an hour from where we live. It is snowing today so the trip down there took longer than normal. We left our toddlers behind, checked our 5 year olds into the daycare there and shopped in peace! (well relatively speaking..I had my hip ornament on me..aka...my baby) We got what we needed there, swung thru Archivers and broke for home. Our babysitters were very pleased at how fast we were. We didn't have much choice because we still had to get ready for Dunn Brothers Coffee Shop tonight. As I sit here (I'm listing a 2008 planner, multi-tasking!) JB is downstairs finishing a few things up.

One thing I didn't anticipate when we started able mabel was the amount of custom orders we'd get. It's absolutely wonderful! We now have 4 in the works. Busy, busy, busy!

That's all for now...Supper prep awaits!

1 comment:

esque said...

IKEA is so much fun to browse in! Congrats on your custom orders, how fun!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]