Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My first

Etsy purchase was from SimpleSweetcakes.
It looks very similar to this picture except it doesn't have the ribbon detail and it's a little bigger. I was looking for something that I could use in place of my purse when I'm traveling with baby. It had to be big enough to fit all my necessary junk in but small enough to fit into a diaper bag. I don't like traveling with a baby and needing to juggle baby (my babies have all refused to sit in the stoller/carseat when out and about. if I don't carry them, they throw a big fuss and I'm sweating, flustered, irritated, cranky) diaper bag, purse, stroller, carseat, blankets....You get the picture. I try to minimize my baggage. SimpleSweetcakes didn't have the exact size I wanted listed in her store but after I sent her a convo asking if she had something for me, she promptly listed this! Talk about service (and with a smile, I'm sure)!
Sisters L and H are working on something along the same lines, yet quite different. Sister L drew up her own pattern and is just working out the details on it. They will be "debuted" at the March 15 sale. I needed mine sooner than later and SimpleSweetcakes was there to help me out! Thanks!

No comments: